1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
- This is a a 1968 Hemi Clone, Under the hood is a 540 Hemi with Original factory Crossram Intake and Carbs, Roller Cam, Aluminum Heads, Ceramic Coated Hooker Super Comp Headers, Dual 3 inch Flowmaster Exhaust out the back, MSD Ignition, and Aluminum Be-Cool radiator.
- Transmission is a 727 Torque Flight with Reverse pattern and a 3000 stall converter. 8 3/4 sure grip posi rear end with a 3.89 gear.
- Exterior of this car is laser straight and painted a gorgeous Black. Fiberglass Hemi Super Stock hood that is both hinged and latched.
- Interior is a Beautiful white with Bucket Seats, console and being a fastback it has the folding rear seat. Factory tach dash.
- Car is setting on a set of Black steel wheels with factory dog dish center caps, with a set of Hoosier Drag radials in rear and runners up front.
Click Images Below To Enlarge